Sunday, April 28, 2013

FREE Mexican Themed Clip Art

Free Cactus Mexican Clip Art Icon

Here is some free cute, cartoon Mexican themed clip art.  All of the clip art is allowed to be used for both personal and commercial purposes.  No credit is required for any of the images.  Just select any of the clip art or the links beneath to go to the main site where you can download them.


It is just in time to make something for Cinco de Mayo.  I'm not Mexican and I don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo but it's the birthday of my mom's crazy horse Twiz so I'm thinking about making a silly card with this clip art for them.



Free Maracas Mexican Clip Art
Free Chili Pepper Mexican Clip Art Icon
Free Guitar Mexican Clip Art Icon

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog you got here and thank you for the valuable information. This is truly a great read for me and definitely be back to read some more.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete