Monday, September 27, 2021

Irish Dance Bags ~ Perfect for dance class!

Personalized Irish Dance Blond Girl Soft Shoe Drawstring Bag

 As I get ready to rejoin an Irish dancing school, in addition to physical preparations I have been getting my must have dance class gear together.  Soft shoes, hard shoes, poodle socks, etc.  One thing I always enjoyed having as a younger dancer (I started lessons at the age of four and am now twenty-two) was a custom Irish dance themed bag to carry my shoes and notebook for dance class.  My first was this Reel Princesses tote bag...


I used it for several years and eventually exchanged it for a drawstring bag.  I do prefer drawstring bags for a few reasons.  They are the perfect size for Irish dance gear as well as for stashing in a cubby at dance class, they offer security from dropping your things which is not provided by an open tote bag and I find them much more convenient to carry.  When I select a new bag for Irish dance class it will definitely be a drawstring bag.  Take a look below to see some of my favorite Irish Dance bags, some are designed by me!




No comments:

Post a Comment