Thursday, October 14, 2021

Japanese Styled iPhone 13 Cases

Japan will always have a special place in my heart.  I lived in both Sasebo, Nagasaki Prefecture, Kyushu Japan and White Beach, Okinawa on the Katsuren peninsula for several months.  It was incredibly beautiful; the combination of nature and architecture was exquisite.  The designs featured in this post completely remind me of my time in Sasebo.  My favorite temple in Sasebo was the Shinshu Otani-ha Sasebo Betsuin and my favorite shrine was the Miyajitake Shrine.  My favorite place I visited while there was definitely the Kujukushima Islands.  It was at the Kujukashima Pearl Island Resort that I saw my very first Japanese girl dressed in a kimono!

With the release of the iPhone 13, I was inspired to create a collection of Japanese creations.  I have selected a few of my favorites to share and feature the collection where you can find all of my designs, at the bottom of the post.  The cases themselves are Case-Mate and have been designed on the Light version, however on the product page you can easily select a Tough case if you prefer.  Each case has the option for each style of iPhone 13; the mini, regular, pro and pro max.  Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment