Sunday, October 24, 2021

Microsoft Arc Mouse Product Review

Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black

I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse on October ninth of 2021 after my previous wireless Microsoft mouse broke.  It was recommended to me by my mother who has also had a history of breaking mice.  She claimed it was the best and hadn't broken after several years of use.  So far, I completely love it.  It is compatible with my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.  I had reservations initially about purchasing it as it's a bit pricier than my previous mouse at about 50 dollars but it has been worth it!  This mouse is resilient even if dropped on the ground, multiple times.  It is definitely a money saver because it saves on needing to purchase new mice on a semi-regular bases.  My previous mouse could no longer maintain power after being dropped because the batteries would not remain in a correct position. 

One thing I hadn't expected is that this mouse is extremely comfortable for my hand compared to my old mouse.  I realize now I had actually been experiencing quite a bit discomfort.  My fingers and hand no longer cramp.  The arch of the mouse is adjustable and it keeps my hand in the perfect position.  The texture is also very silky which I like as well as opposed to a new plasticky feeling.

Some other cool features I hadn't realized before purchasing the mouse: you can scroll vertically and horizontally!  I haven't found that this significantly impacts my online experience, however I found it cool nevertheless.  Additionally, I really like that there is no scroller portion of the mouse, you just use the natural position of your fingers.  This took a little while to get used to but I am enjoying the change.  I haven't had to travel with this mouse yet but it seems perfect for transportation as it snaps into a flat surface and powers off.  There are also a variety of color options to choose from to include black, maroon, blue and silver, I chose black.

I highly recommend this mouse to anyone!  Especially those who use their computer for many hours a day or are prone to dropping their mouse.

Microsoft Arc Mice


No comments:

Post a Comment