Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Emily in Paris Vintage Camera iPhone Cases

Awsaccy Emily in Paris iPhone 13 Pro Max Camera Case

Until snooping around on Amazon today looking for Paris themed iPhone cases, I had no idea about Emily in Paris or her iPhone case. What I do know is that this is currently my favorite iPhone case! It looks amazing and is super unique. Photography is one of my favorite uses for my phone and this case would be such a creative way to make any iPhone look like the amazing camera it is. The vintage style and 3D aspects makes the case extra spectacular. I found this style in shades of pink, black and white and for various models of iPhones including the new iPhone 13. My favorite is the black and silver case featured above. Additionally, it is actually the exact style of case used by Emily in her show.
New Emily in Paris Styled iPhone 13 Cases
Awsaccy Emily in Paris iPhone 12 Case
Emily in Paris iPhone 11 Case

1 comment: