Thursday, November 4, 2021

FREE Irish Dance Coloring Pages

Irish Dance Coloring and Design Book

 As an Irish Dancer there is nothing I used to love more than coloring Solo Dress templates to design my perfect dress. My favorite colors were always blue an orange with flowers and the hint of knot work, a vest and of course, lots and lots of rhinestones. When I was little, my dream came true and my parents actually let me have my dream dress created! It had all started with my countless hours of Solo Dress coloring. I thought I would share here some of the best free Irish Dance coloring pages; of course for the most part focused on the dresses and dress templates.

A favorite Feis activity of mine was always participating in Solo Dress coloring competitions.  It is such a great activity idea for dance schools, dance camps and of course competitions.  I never won any of the coloring competitions but it was always a fun experience and I always participated and made sure to stick around for results.  

I think the best free coloring/dress creation resource that even at 22 I will be using is the Doire printable coloring set and the app!  There is a coloring app which is just too cool!!!  I will be having a post on that in the future no doubt.  It is perfect for girls and boys!  Doire provides a waistcoat template to design for the guys who I feel usually are pretty excluded from the Irish Dance coloring scene.  The resources they provide for girls though... there is a printable doll that has a blank dress, wig options, tiara options and hard shoe and soft shoe options!  I have included a few other very detailed Solo Dress already designed and ready for coloring as well.  See below for the links to these fabulous resources.  I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment